Trade in your existing .999 silver bullion products for Kesef Silver Custom Minted products!
Does your silver collection look like this?
And you'd rather have it it look like this:
Then the Kesef Silver Company "Trade In Your Silver" program is for you!
We will accept most types of recognizable .999 silver bullion in "trade" for Kesef Silver bullion with a small charge per ounce for the trade. You can even pay for the charge in silver so you don't have to put out any cash!
The charge ranges from $1.99 per ounce for recognized silver bullion coins (such as American Silver Eagles, Canadian Silver Maples, Austrian Philharmonics, Mexican Libertads, Perth Mint Silver, etc.) to $2.99 for private mint rounds, bars, and acceptable .999 marked fine silver product. We'll accept .999 silver bars, rounds of 1 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz and even 100 ounce bars in trade. The product you want to trade in must be from a recognizable mint and have silver purity (.999) and weight (e.g. 1 troy ounce) clearly marked on each item.
Here's how to do it:
1) Send us a message letting us know what type and how many ounces you have so we can provide you with a proposal.
2) We'll send you a proposal and let you know your delivery and pricing options.
3) Once you accept the proposal, we'll provide you with an address for you to ship your product to.
4) You will ship your trade-in products to us, registered and insured.
5) When we receive your pacakge, we will capture on videotape the opening of your package, the weighing, counting, and inventorying of each of the items that you send to us.
6) We'll let you know that your products have been accepted for trade in and identify any discrepancies (overages or shortages) from the proposal.
7) We'll produce an "order" for you that you can approve online and you can pay any amounts due, such as conversion fees and shipping.
8) Once your order is processed, your new Kesef Silver Rounds will be shipped out to you!
It's quick and easy, and the whole process takes just a few business days (large orders over 100 ounces may take longer), once we receive your message.